Intuit is an amazing place to work, we are dedicated to delivering innovative and inspiring products. Of course sometimes along the way we make mistakes. Go figure 🙂
Positioning matters when it comes to marketing, servicing and introducing during first use. In the context of a connected world tweets, blog posts and press releases matter too!
Would you positioning a product post with “How to Fix 10 Common Problems with the GoPayment Card Reader”?
What comes to mind is:
- Holy crap, they have 10 common problems?
- Wait they have more, this is just 10 “Most” common problems?
- I need to fix these problems? Why me?
- They might have defective card readers?
- I have to call a 1-800 number to get support? (if I make it through the article?)
- Why would I re-tweet this article?