My mission is to inspire reinvention.
My purpose is focused on transforming a business’s most ambiguous problems into desirable, durable products and services through innovative and strategic design.
I’m a collaborative product design leader and entrepreneur with experience delivering global, cross-platform products and services. I’m committed to growing diverse and inclusive teams and fostering design thinking and innovation. I lead teams to create business value by delivering customer-inspired and data-driven designs.
Learn more about my qualifications and experience at LinkedIn.
I am a design leader & strategist.
I lead and deliver innovative cross channel products utilizing a deep foundation in design thinking and user-centered design.
- Lead teams through early phases of design thinking to identify innovation opportunities.
- Cultivate customer insights to imagine and re-imagine delightful products.
- Leverage deep expertise in design and experimentation.
I am a service oriented people manager
I believe my role as a people manager is to focus on supporting each individual on my team and by extension supporting the organization.
- Emphasis on collaboration, communication and psychological safety to drive impact (Google study)
- Tailored career development and coaching for all.
- Focus on diversity, inclusiveness and well-being for the organization.
I am an innovation catalyst and sprint leader.
A passion for championing innovation has led me to develop strong facilitation and leadership skills, and I’ve formalized this role through the Design for Delight program at Intuit and Sprint leadership role at Google.
- Facilitate teams to go broad, develop deep customer empathy, and conduct rapid experimentation.
- Inspire creativity and visions so teams can tackle big important problems.
- Exercise and champion methodologies for design planning and development.
Read more about Design for Delight via Harvard Business Review.
- Trained Co-Active Coach
- Yale University for the AIGA Executive Management
- Carleton University, Bachelors of Industrial Design
- BJ Fogg Tiny Habits Workshop
A collection of presentations and talks:
Talks ranging from VUI, Network Effects Platforms and Chat UI