Hello, I’m Stephen Gay.
I’m a collaborative product design leader and entrepreneur with experience delivering global, cross-platform products and services. I’m committed to growing teams and fostering design thinking and innovation. I lead teams to create business value by delivering customer-inspired and data-driven designs.
- Positively impacted several Fortune 500 companies such as Intuit, Motorola, Prudential and consulted at Sapient and HannaHodge.
- Led experience for several innovative startups including Bubbleshare (sold 2006), Five Limes (sold 2007), MXPlay (sold 2008), and DogoNews
I am a design leader & strategist.
I lead and deliver innovating cross channel products utilizing a deep foundation in design thinking and user-centered design.
- Lead teams through early phases of design thinking to identify innovation opportunities.
- Cultivate customer insights to imagine and re-imagine delightful products.
- Leverage deep expertise in design and experimentation.
Attend Yale University for the AIGA Executive Management for Designer and attended Carleton University for a Bachelors of Industrial Design.
I am an innovation catalyst.
A passion for championing innovation has led me to develop strong facilitation and leadership skills, and I’ve formalized this role through the Design for Delight program at Intuit.
- Facilitate teams to go broad, develop deep customer empathy, and conduct rapid experimentation.
- Inspire creativity and visions so teams can tackle big important problems.
- Exercise and champion methodologies for design planning and development.