I recently participated in an online course for the Interaction Design Foundation focused on “What Skills do UX Hirers Look for in an Applicant.”. Check on the class “Become a UX Designer from Scratch”.
What you’ll learn:
- An introduction to the main areas of user experience work, and why it matters
- The various UX roles in an organization
- How to create UX deliverables—with downloadable templates on creating personas, customer journey maps, prototypes, and many more
- How to go through the five stages of the design thinking process: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test
- How to build a UX portfolio as well as land yourself a UX role
- The confidence to work with clients as a UX consultant